Photography Studio Assistant
Stephen Hamilton Photography
Culinary food photographer seeks a Photography Studio Assistant. This team member must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who has experience or interest in photography, and has a strong expertise of computers. This position offers great growth potential.
PSA’s main responsibility is assisting in the overall maintenance of the studio and computer-related business. And will work directly with the lead assistant, studio manager and photographer.
• Assist in the organization and overall studio maintenance
• Maintain Social Media (ie. writing and updating website, blogging, Facebook, Twitter, email blasts etc.)
• Organize and manage job and stock photography
• Archive photography jobs and samples
• Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of computers and equipment
• Answer phones
• College education: skills in computers and arts, marketing a plus
• Creative, out-of the box thinking, adaptable and quick learner
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Able to effectively organize ad prioritize tasks
• Team player: positive, friendly, loyal and dedicated
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/ Photoshop & Illustrator
• Organized and a multi-tasker
Position offers PTO, health insurance and 401K. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary requirements along with writing samples as well as explaining knowledge and passion for computers. No phone calls please.